Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year New Goals

With the new year here its time to set 2012 goals.

I never put my annual goals down on paper until last year January.

Goals are so important. Setting goals is like a roadmap for your life.

I remember I used to always say how bored I was and how I had nothing to do, I realize now that's because I was living life with no agenda.

So here are my 2012 goals ( at least some of them)

1)Get my license active (already sent out my paperwork)
2) GET A NEW JOB!!!!
3) Generate another source of income
4) Save Save Save
5) Participate in more networking events and meet more like minded individuals.
6) Go on a much needed vacay.

So there it is.

And here's to a new year, with new goals, and new success.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails