Friday, July 22, 2011

Update

I've promised to be more consistent about blogging (since it is like therapy for me and it keeps me accountable) so here's a little update.

I reviewed F1 again and got through about 80 questions including taking and reviewing extensive notes. I plan to finish up F1 and F2 this weekend. I really want to go through Becker again and then put the finishing touches on with Roger. I'll be able to determine how far I get in Becker by August 1st. Wherever I am in Becker in that time will have to do. I have to start the CRAM by then. Other than that everything is going good. Besides the fact that its 900 million degrees outside I don't see anything getting in my way.

I'm going to get up in a few hours and hit the books again, so for now I'm just enjoying some leisure time before I jam my brain with all that fun financial stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails