Thursday, August 25, 2011

3 Days Until FAR.... I think??






Ok so Hurricane Irene is trying to mess up my flow, at least temporarily it is.

I called Prometric today and the testing center has a strong possiblity of being closed on Sunday ( I have to call back tomorrow).

At first I was a little upset but an extra day of studying would be great. There is no way I'm waiting until next window while all of this is fresh in my brain. My prayer is that I get to take the exam on Monday. I'm actually flying out of town on Wednesday so Monday would be perfect since it give me one day to prepare for my travels. So we shall see.....

Anyway on to the good stuff

So as of tonight I have done quizzes on every single chapter in Becker. I've also answered 1141 Becker questions alone. As far as Wiley questions I would estimate around 350 questions. The Becker questions do not count the quizzes I've taken so if I had to give my best estimate in all it would be around 1700 questions (OMG!!!!) I've also done a ton of sims.

Of course there are areas I want to read on but as far as doing a boat load of questions, I'm going to keep that to a minimum. I need to save my brain power for test day,

So of course I'll be back with another update tomorrow...and hopefully a confirmed test date.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing... Im taking FAR on monday and kinda hoping it does get postponed. haven't read a word today and am burned out from studying the entire month. i did simulations the past two days and its making me very nervous. i could use more time. I'd initially planned on doing all questions in Becker 3 times and all simulations 2 times to be properly prepared as recommended by instructors in Becker live classes .... i haven't gotten to that yet...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails