Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's The Determination In Me ....


It's the determination in me that has me thinking how I'm going to pass the exam. I'm already plotting in my head of what to do but I owe myself a break. I will not pick up my REG book until atleast a week and a half to two weeks...I think I have my plan in my head but I'm going to keep it to myself. I'm not going to tell my family that I'm done with my break because although they mean well I just don't want to have to talk about it. Honestly I'm blessed to have such a good family (although when I asked my Mother to keep my grade on the low) my Dad and Sister called right after with their calming words...gotta love them.

Ok no more CPA thoughts for now. I will just continue to lay around and be unproductive (which feels kind of good by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails