Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Back at it!!!!!!!!

The pity party is over and the laziness is gone. I'm ready to pass!

That's my mindset.

I'm so happy I took my almost two month break off from studying.

I started my live Becker classes yesterday and I must say that I liked it.
I thought that the fact that I have to be wide awake and ready to study and take notes on a early Sunday morning would be hard, but honestly I really absorbed a lot because that is the only thing that I'm doing at that time. I'm not being distracted one bit.

I've already answered over 50 questions today and I only have one more section of questions to do (and this is only Monday). I'll be more than ready by next class to learn something new.
I've created a study plan via the passmaster software and I think it will really help me get through the test.

My plan is to use my Wiley Test Bank and PassMaster Questions. That's it! No other material. I don't want to spend my time trying to decipher the explanations between different materials. If Becker says its blue than its blue!


Other than that everything is great with me. I'm just happy that I was able to get over myself and my pity party. I believe that this journey is making me a better Woman and really showing me what it takes to be successful.

(p.s. I promise to start updating frequently).

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Becker class. It really is about the journey sometimes and not even the goal, but in this case, the goal is important too! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails