Saturday, April 23, 2011

FAR Update

FAR is coming along. I finally made it out of Module 9 (yayy...does back flips). Can I just say that once you get through that module you deserve a round of applause. That module is sooooooo long.....OMG!!

I'm currently half way through Module 11 and I will be finishing that tonight. I'm also going to answer the Yaeger minimum questions and break into Module 12.

Tomorrow I will finish Module 12 and then review modules 9-12.

I looked at my calendar today and I realized that if I keep up my pace I will be done by May 18th. This will give me 13 days to review. I think this will be a sufficient amount of time to review all of the Modules. As long as I continually review prior modules (on Sunday's) I will be fine.

I'm realizing that yes FAR is difficult, but its difficult because its so much information. The way Cindy Simpson breaks things down makes it so understandable. Some people say that their lectures are too long, however if I take killer notes and fully grasp the concept before I move on, I get through the MCQ's pretty well.

Another concern I had was that the minimum assigned questions were not enough. I see now that they are. You just have to really know all the ways that the AICPA could ask you questions. If you master that then you know the concept. There are but so many ways that they can ask you about a topic.

Well that's my update. Time to rest for these next few hours because I have to do round two tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails