Saturday, April 23, 2011

Study Tip 4- FInd Your Time

I haven't done a study tip in a while. Partly because I post study tips as I find out what is helping me. Recently I noticed that I study better at night. I get so much covered between the hours of 5pm and 2am. Yes I know, crazy hours. I believe the reason is because while I'm studying everyone is sleeping. My neighbors aren't annoying me with the day time shennanigans. My friends aren't texting me about random things and the significant other isn't up watching basketball and yelling at the TV.

During the day I can still have some sort of a life and watch some of the shows that I enjoy. While I'm studying I'm not tempted to turn on the TV because I've already removed the temptation.

Everyone is different and you have to find what works for you. I'm currently enjoying my free time but in about five hours I will be submitting myself to the dungeon for the next eight hours. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails