Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Back with Another FAR Update

Well, I’m back with another FAR update. Well lets see , first things first, I will be taking FAR on 7/17 and not 5/31. I just don’t feel ready. I want to pass on my first take and I don’t want to rush through studying. My brain and my sanity is thanking me. I’m continuing to study atleast 3-4 hours a day on weekdays and 5-6 hours on weekends.

I’m excited about new opportunities that have come my way. I can’t wait until the exam is over so that I can finally get started with my life (sounds crazy but that’s how I feel).

In other news, I’m flip flopping between Becker and Yaeger. I will just say that I’m glad I have both. Where Yaeger falls short Becker fills it in nicely.

Other than that I’m still on my CPA grind and I have not lost motivation. I will say that I’m happy that I’m not killing myself to cram all of FAR in so soon. I do believe that you shouldn’t prolong your studying for too long, however FAR in 6 weeks for me was unrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails