Monday, May 2, 2011

These Next Two Weeks

These next two weeks to say the least will be intense. I will studying until I can't take it anymore. I already told my co-worker I won't be enjoying lunch time gossip or shopping. It's strictly FAR. I won't be tweeting while I study. And I will be drilling FAR in hard. I will leave a day a half to get some much needed fun time in though on May 20-21 with a friend...you know who you are...lol (stay tuned for pics and details..) but I will still be studying that weekend also.

I WILL be done with FAR studying by May 18th. That gives me 13 days to review. Which in my opinion is enough time to cram it all in. I plan on blogging a bit more frequently just to hold myself accountable. Even if its really quick its something to track my progress.

As long as I continue to do cumulative reviews I feel confident. I did a cumulative review tonight and although I have areas to work on, I actually retained and understood more that what I thought I did (never underestimate yourself!!!!!!)

I also have to do two TBS days. I mean FULL TBS DAYS! These FAR sims are pretty nasty...LOL. But nothing I can't beat.

So that's my FAR plan. After this is Audit (which by the way I will be starting my review on June 6th ) and then hopefully I will be D-O-N-E.... I can feel it!

What's your study plan?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh that May 20-21st weekend is gonna be a riot. I don't know if you should post pics cause they all gonna be BAD!!! But yes, we are gonna study too!! I can't wait to study hardcore after I turn this paper in on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails