Thursday, June 23, 2011

REVAMPED.....

The only things will happen is with a plan right?

Yes that’s right. So without further ado here is what I’m going to do to ENSURE I get through FAR and understand it enough to pass.

I will be done with all lectures by July 9th.

Between July 9th and July 23rd go through the Becker questions AGAIN. Rewriting my notes and making key points stick until then. I will make a list of all the areas that stump me and the areas that I take too long to answer questions. As I feel comfortable with the material I will cross it off the list.

From July 24st through August 10th do the Roger CRAM. While doing the Roger CRAM I will be doing the corresponding Becker questions and Wiley questions.

From August 11th through the 19th go thru the Becker questions again and Wiley questions for the same chapters.

August 19th to the 28th (REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW). I will be throwing in atleast 5 TBS days in the mix. I will be going over all of my weak areas (the areas that I had on my list) every single night (atleast 5-6 questions from each) while also going over the important points for my strong areas.



I will be doing the Wiley online test bank as well.

So there it goes……

What’s your study plan?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! Like how u added dates. I need to start a draft of my plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you watching all the lectures first? I'm starting over with FAR and I'm thinking about doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I sure am. I have to keep it fresh in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck. with you studies.

    thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails