Monday, June 20, 2011

Waiting Game...

Well its about that time. Score Releases have begun. And I'm ever so patiently waiting for my BEC result. Initially I was really nervous and literally shaking but now I just want my score. Usually by this time I would be zoning out or putting the books down but I'm wide awake. My adrenaline is fired up. Hopefully in 24 hours or less I will know if I'm a 50% CPA or not.

In other news tonight has been the most productive in a long time. Maybe because I'm in the home stretch to studying round 1 for FAR. If I want to pass I have to get through these questions atleast 3 times. I pushed FAR back until August 28th. I need all the time I can get because this one has so tricks up its leaves. Anyway I digress.......

So good luck to everyone!!! And to all my #twudygroup friends no matter what happens dont give up. We are going to get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails