Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FAR is almost here and looking forward to Audit


In 4 more days I will be taking FAR. I can honestly say that I’ve studied the hardest for this section. I’m excited to be taking my 3rd part of the exam while also nervous. At the end of the day I’m GOING to walk into Prometric confident. The only person who can kill my own confidence is myself and I’ve worked too hard to feel less then capable.

On another note. I will be starting Audit on Monday. I’ve decided to go with Roger CPA Review. I’ve heard great things about Roger ‘s audit review and I think this will be exactly what I need to pass. Roger helped me solidify my BEC understanding as well as helped me decipher some difficult REG topics. I really liked his coverage of business law in REG. My plan is to be done with Audit in 5-6 weeks. I’m going to really really dig deep for Audit because
1) I don’t want to take it again….
2) I want to be a CPA by Christmas

And for those of you who want to join in on the Roger fun he’s having a special now...

I'm headed back to the books...see u soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails