Sunday, October 2, 2011

FAR Recap

I took FAR yesterday....

Where do I begin.

The first testlet wasnt bad at all. I got thru it in about 35 mins. Which was about 20 mins earlier then budgeted.

Second testlet was definitely harder.  I got through it in about 45 mins.

Last testlet was CRAZY hard! My brain was fried after it.

Next up were the sims. I know I got the research right and I know I got one sim 95-100% right. There was one sim that I just guessed some of the answers. Another one was really tricky. Not because I didn't know it but because the wording was ridiculous. Seriously why does the AICPA  go out of their way to word things so tricky.. just tell us what you want us to do...sheesh...anyway...

I finished the exam with 8 mins left. By that time I was so beat!

I will say that I was very careful to check my math. I'm glad I did because there were two questions that I calculated wrong at first and then when I re did it. I came back with the right answer.

Now the fun part begins....the wait. Whatever happens I know I put my ALL into it. I studied super hard. A day later and I'm still drained from the test. I'm taking a few days off until my Roger CPA review materials arrive for Audit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails