Friday, October 14, 2011

Me and Internal Control

I'm making good progress this week. Plugging right along through Audit 2. Audit 2 covers internal control, and operating cycles. I'm actually enjoying internal control. Operating cycles on the other hand is another story. I'm having difficulties separating the duties however I'm going to nail it before its test time. The best way to understand something is just to keep doing it and that's what I will do.

I really like the way Roger explains things. For example in the beginning of every chaper Roger briefly reviews what we learned previously. To me this is important because my memory has to constantly be refreshed. I also appreciate the fact that Roger goes over class questions.

Im really happy that I chose this cpa course. I'm feeling better everyday. As long as I keep up my same study habits I will be Ok. Slow and steady wins the race right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails