Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week1 Audit Update

Week 1 studying is going well. My Roger CPA review Audit course is working wonders. So far I got through half of Audit 1. My goal is to get through all of Audit 1 and 2 by this week. Since I really want to understand it the first time around I'm focusing on the concepts and rationalizations rather then just trying to get through it. I feel that if I do it this way it will make my second and third review less painful.

I will admit that Audit is pretty interesting to me however it is relatively foreign. I have absolutely no audit experience. But I'm confident that Roger will get me through. Rogers CPA review book that is seriously priceless (and I'm serious). There is no way I could read the Wiley book alone and interpret half that stuff.

I'm taking a break for the rest of the day and I will be back to report again mid week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails