Thursday, October 20, 2011

Audit Update Week 3

I'm still here moving along....

I'm up to Audit 3 which is Module 4 in Wiley (Audit Evidence).

There is definitely a lot to remember however I feel that if I just keep reviewing I will be able to pull it all together.  I'm scoring okay on the MCQ'S but I would be lying if I said that I couldn't do better. I'm going to have to go through all of the cpa questions atleast once more to get a handle. Of course Roger isn't letting me down. His humor and jokes make studying bearable and less dreadful.

I will admit that although Roger does a great job at breaking it down I find myself looking through the Wiley book for explanations to questions and some insight to certain topics. I would say these books should be used in conjunction and not separately. I noticed someone on twitter mentioned that some things in the Roger book are not covered by the questions, this is true, however you have to read the Wiley text for certain areas in my opinion.

So that's my update so far. I plan on moving on to Module 4 on Sunday. I think it will be less painful compared to Evidence and Internal Control mostly due to the amount of questions.

Oh and P.S. I still don't have a test date because NASBA has yet to send me my NTS :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails