Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting my BEC on.....

No big update today. I'm still studying for BEC. I ordered the Roger full REG course yesterday (and I got a free Cram with the purchase, and I get to use it for any Cram of my choice)...very excited about that!!!

I'm getting better at my calculations and better at retaining info. I plan on taking a practice test next weekend. Depending on how that goes I'll start my studying for REG. No matter what I'll definitely be studying for REG before 10/30.

Other than that everything is going good!!

I hope everyone is doing well also (hey friends!!)

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are on track. When is your BEC and REG exams? Yep, everyone got so quite huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! I got my very first Roger Product (Audit Cram) and I can say I learned more with him than Becker. =) Repetition is Key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how you like Roger. He really seems entertaining. I can't believe its almost the middle of October already!!! Almost test time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! I'm trying

    @Miss Gina...Girl Roger is a riot...he had me cracking up over here on some of his corny azz jokes but those jokes keep me up and focused. I got the full REG from him so I'm going to start that once my books get here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails