Monday, October 4, 2010

So Far



(LOL...Just looking at this makes me look like a slob....but when I'm in study mode there are papers everywhere)


So far I'm doing better with BEC. I was about to have a little melt down yesterday because I felt like I couldn't remember jack! I took a break for around 8 hrs and started studying late last night. Finally things started to sink in. It wasn't like I was just reading as before. I also made a ton of my own flash cards. I have the CPA Excel Flashcards, and they are good. But I realize that I need more of my own in my own words.

Tonight I'm going to crack the books open again. I'm realizing that late night studying is doing me justice.

I'm going to watch the last CRAM video tonight! Then I'm going to do atleast 35 cost accounting questions. Honestly this is the only section where calcs make me cringe! But I'm going to work on getting my calcs down to 1min- 1:45min. I'm going to pass this time!!! One page at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails