Saturday, October 2, 2010

Side Eye

You know what the side eye is right??? Well if you don't let me give you a visual.....




















Yup that's the side eye.

Do you want to know when somebody gets the side eye from me? They get the side eye from me when they say

1) "Oh you studying again????? That's boring"....... side eye

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2) "You didn't pass yet?? It shouldn't be that hard"... ("oh no you didn't just say that"... insert double side eye)





3) "It's probably not as hard as your making it seem. You just have to study harder". (Excuse me..like I'm paying thousands to waste on purpose).

You get the gist....right??

I know I'm not the only one giving the side eye....but I just want everyone who's going through the same things to relate. We study and study and study and still sometimes come up short. But for those not in our shoes can you do me a favor and be quiet. If things were so easy ,everyone would be CPA's. So next time somebody says something ridiculous to you about this test...just give them the side eye. They will get the picture.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! Girl you know as a 3 time Audit failure I've been giving the side eye left and right!! I've just about stop talking about the exam to "acquaintances" and only tell those people that need to know. If someone ask me to hang out, I just tell them I have school work to do and I don't even mention my exams anymore.
    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post. fortunately, for me folks have been very supportive, but i'm sure that's because i'm still fresh in the game. as time passes i bet i'll start hearing some of the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...u know I have to add some comedy!!

    @ windy city accountant ...hopefully u don't experience this but if u do u know what to do.

    @ Gina... girl we are on the same page...I don't even talk about it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails