Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Best Friends Name is Repetition

Repetition...do you know her??


Well I know her....she's with me all the time.

On the train, she is there

In my mind, I'm using repetition over and over again when I'm trying to get a hold on this stuff

At home I have a stack of flash cards and repetition is flowing with me again.

I realized that I can't pass this test without her!

Repetition is big and bulky but its Ok because she always manages to make her way into my bag.

Repetition taught me to use flash cards atleast twice a day and she said to write down everything that I can't explain to someone else.

Repetition said to answer as many questions as you can and make a list of all those that you get wrong.

This is repetition

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know that girl. She on my iPhone and I hear her first thing in the morning and last thing before I go to bed. I love the stack of note cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While doing repetition, dont memorize the answers lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails