Thursday, September 16, 2010

Headache

Ok so I just did a ton of multiple choice for FAR and I have headache. I once heard via twitter or somewhere that if your not miserable your not passing. Well guess what??...I'm miserable. But it will be worth it.

In other news....BEC was released today, and guess what I'm not checking it. After checking my REG score and failing by 12 pts that really affected my BEC studying so I'm not taking the risk. I have come to the conclusion that I won't be moving on to Audit until I get these three under my belt but I'm still not brave enough to check my score. Call me a chicken but it works....

1 comment:

  1. I know Becker mentions something along the lines of the more miserable you are, the more likely you will pass the exam. I feel you! I am miserable too. Every single day, same routine, just gotta make studying fun. In the end it will all be worth it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails