Saturday, September 18, 2010

What I should be doing......

What I should be doing is studying right now. I should be working a ton of MQ’s. I should be taking notes. I should be rewinding lectures and catching that last sentence. I should be nodding my head in agreement with the lecturer. I should also be basking in the glory of passing another exam. But right now I’m doing the exact opposite. I’m actually on my way driving down to Delaware with my boyfriend to a party. I’m not in CPA mode right now. What’s the point of studying if I’m not motivated. It really sucks when you fail by a few points. Like damn you couldn’t find some more points?? But oh well such is life. I don’t plan on being in CPA mode until Monday. On Monday I will be making my purchase for the Roger CPA review BEC cram. I’m also going to push FAR to 2011. I’m kicking myself in the face because I will be wasting money and letting my FAR NTS expire. For my own sanity I have to do this. I need to focus on ONE test at a time. My life will become BEC. I will wake up with formula’s and BEC questions on the brain. I just received my REG NTS a couple of days ago. Guess what? That’s going to be in 2011 too. I know 2011 in the CPA world is like your crazy uncle, (you just don’t’ want him around). But my crazy uncle will be there in 2011 so I’m just going to have to deal with it. I’m also thinking about switching programs totally and trying a live review. We’ll see how that goes. So that’s my plan. But right now…I’m going to chill with friends and drop it like its hot!!


If plan A fails then go to plan B.

5 comments:

  1. LOL @ the next to last line of your post!!! I know that's right. Its my birthday weekend and I should be doing the same thing (dropping it like its hot)but I was working so hard this week at work that I didn't do my school assignments due on Monday so I'm here at home instead reading my tax textbook. Hope you partied hard enough for the both of us!

    P.S. Sorry to hear about the BEC score, but when you do pass, it WILL make the journey all the more sweeter! We can and will pass this BEC exam before 2011, YES WE CAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I sure did have a good time last night! No regrets! And I'm going to have a great day today also. Happy Bday! and yes we will get through this test! Failure is when you give up on your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had fun! I actually took break yesterday too and I went to UCLA game :)Now I am at starbucks and I should be studying not blogging! lol
    nomore74.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dee Lol..I know blogging can be a distraction but it is a relief. Sometimes we need an escape. Thanks for reading. I really like ur blog also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I added you on my blogroll so I can keep closer eye on your progress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails