Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What to Do What to Do...Advice Needed

Ok my CPA fam (hugs to you all...lol). I was thinking about something this morning, I know a couple of days ago I said that I was going to focus on one exam at a time and that's what I plan to do. But then I read Miss Gina's blog http://missginacpa.blogspot.com and someone left a comment saying that's it better to take tests closer to together so that you retain information better (which is definitely true). I don't want my REG knowledge to slip away so do you think I should take it at the end of November? I'm thinking about taking BEC on 10/30 and then I can take REG on 11/30. And I also have two weeks off from work in November which means I can go to the library everday and really grind it out for 11/30.

Advice please!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. that is definitely true, study exams close to them as you can. Get the one you are currently for out of the way, and then move on that retake. My co-worker (at the time) drilled this to my head when I failed REG in FEB & i ignored his advice and I retook REG last month, yeah I had "relearn" almost everything. So yeah, go do it!
    - mynameis_nano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you should knock them both out this window. Don't wait until 2011 to take REG. Take it at the end of Nov.

    One thing I notice about the last date of the testing window is that the centers tend to fill up fast on that day early in the window (at least in my area). You may want to lock that 11/30 day and time in early if your center tends to fill up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! REG is scheduled for 11/29. I thought I thought I had the 30th off. So I will be getting it in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails