Friday, September 24, 2010

Pure Randomness (is that a word?)

Anyway so I know I said I wouldn’t be blogging or tweeting. But you know what I miss my friends that live in the computer!! LOL. I look for my twitter peeps and my online friends for support and I look to give them support as well. So here’s my vow. I will not be blogging or tweeting as much. I mean seriously, I can’t study 24 hrs a day. I need some time to breathe. So with that being said I can squeeze in a tweet here, and blog post there, but nothing excessive. So to all my friends …… hey!!!! (Like I really left for long…LOL).

Anyway I purchased the Roger CRAM and I’m digging it! I’ll tell you one thing. He keeps me entertained. I’ve already watched three hours and it went by so fast. Usually I’m counting down the minutes until the lecture is over or I’m pulling my eyelashes out one by one.

I know I’ve said this over and over again but I sooooo need to pass BEC and REG this window. I’m willing to put in the hours and I’ve already come to the realization that I will be sleep deprived. My biggest fear is that I will fail AGAIN!! Of course you have to speak positive thoughts but its hard when you don’t have atleast one passing grade to show for it. Yesterday on my way home I kept repeating to myself” I’m going to pass, I’m going to pass and I’m not failing this time around”. I know I should believe it, but I can’t sit here and say 100% that I do. Is this normal? Anyway I’ll keep saying it and one day I will believe it 150%. But until then I’ll be beating BEC and REG down with my study hours and repetitions.

Can anyone relate?

2 comments:

  1. I can soo relate to everything you are saying.
    I keep saying to myself what don't I know about auditing? I studied my behind off and still got the same grade! However I'm so "numb" from taking this one part 3 times that I'm not going to worry about what score I'm going to get anymore. My mission is going to simply be to just try and know EVERYTHING about audit that I could ever want to know and more. Make it almost like a game. Its all I can do to keep from cussing at this studying material. As long as we don't give up, we'll pass eventually right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl yes we will. Just keep drilling it in. Everyday all day!! That's what I'm doing. You know auditing. You just need a little itty bit more reinforcement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails