Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Confidence is Key





Confidence is key. That's the word on the street, and basically that's what it all boils down too. I've been having some great study days. I have 11 days until my test and I'm ecstatic that I still have so many days to do a second, third and maybe fourth review (yes I'm that anal).

My confidence today is from corporate taxes. When I first took REG this was my weak area. I can honestly say now looking back that I don't know how I got the grade I did when I first took REG because I have had so many A'ha moments.

I'm feeling good now. I'm not a tax expert but I feel like I know enough to teach someone who didn't know a thing about taxes.

I think Becker and Wiley supplement each other well. Becker has some flaws but thats where Wiley picks up.

My confidence boost is also coming from my new found Kaplan audio (thanks to Miss Gina). This to me is 10 times better than flash cards ( and cheaper).

I'm adopting the attitude of getting excited about studying. I have to look forward to studying. If I don't I won't have the attitude necessary to succeed. I try to accomplish everything at work pertaining to outside business before I get home, so that when I get home its all about CPA.

I'm so focused right now I can't contain it.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails