Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Power of Support

I found this great article on line regarding effective study habits. You can check it out here . One of the many reasons why I decided to take Becker live was so that I could meet like minded people who were also trying to conquer the beast. I’ve met a couple of people in my class but I’ve also met some friends online. It’s so important to have a good support system because frankly many people just don’t or never will get it. So far I’ve met so many great friends online who are such an inspiration as well as a source of encouragement. One of my goals other than passing this test is to be able to provide the same support to others who are trying to pass. I can’t wait until the day when I can write about my whole exam experience.

Tonight is going to be a study group on twitter. It’s amazing how technology allows so many of us to communicate when we are all over the country and the world. A study group doesn’t necessarily have to be face to face but it should consist of people who are motivated and willing and able to share knowledge and encouragement.

Here’s to studying and becoming a CPA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails