Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Question At A Time

Reg is in 13 days and I'm feeling Ok. I don't feel 100% but I feel better then I did a month ago.

I've been working tons and tons of questions. My plan is to continue working on entities until the end of the week. This weekend (Saturday and Sunday will be B-Law and Individuals). Monday and Tuesday will be a review of all the areas that make me nervous. Wednesday will Friday will be tons of questions and Saturday will be D-DAY!!!

I did work one half of a simulation today on Corp taxes and it was fairly difficult! I'm going to have to comb through that one again.


After REG I'm jumping right into BEC AGAIN.

After BEC is FAR (shivers) and then

Audit (Finally).

I'm learning to tackle my weak areas effectively and learn how to better manage my study time. I set daily goals and I follow a schedule. In the past I wasn't as organized or determined. According to my previous plan I was already supposed to be a CPA. But God had another plan.

I'm not even thinking of what if I don't pass because I can't let those thoughts consume my brain.

I must say that I have never felt so motivated in all of my months of studying. A large part is due to my study buddies at #twudygroup on twitter.

4 comments:

  1. i was trying to figure out between BEC and AUD which i would take next...since you're doing BEC i think i'll join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got this! You seem more confident this time and that is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LaLa ...yayy!!! I need a BEC buddy.

    @ MissGina..I'm feeling better and better every day about REG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy,

    It is so refreshing to see someone with such a definite and sensible plan. If you keep at it, you should be in great shape.

    Good luck - everyone is pulling for you!

    Bisk Education

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails