Thursday, February 17, 2011

Randoms and Updates

Today was such a long day at work. As tired as I was I couldn't wait to get home and meet my goal of doing 150MCQ's.

All in all I did around 185 questions (jumping for joy).

I'm already thinking of what to do once I pass all four parts.

I have my goal framed in my bedroom of passing 3 parts this year. By the way I'm feeling and my new found motivation I think I'll be passing 4 this year. I'm promising myself that I WILL BE TAKING 2 EXAMS A WINDOW. With that schedule my plan is take Audit in July and then I'll be done (praying!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I really want one of those Mac LCD monitors. They are really expensive (just a thought, thats way out of the budget for now).

I'm going to go to spin class early Saturday morning. I haven't been since January. My body will be crying afterwards but the long term is worth it.

I can't wait for summer. Just the smell of summer makes me happy.

I need to go spring clothes shopping. But first I want to lose 10lbs first. I always gain over the winter and lose like crazy in the spring ( I think its due to the fact in the summer I crave smoothies and can practically live on that alone. It's too cold for smoothies in the winter).

Saturday is going to be TBS day. I'm planning on getting my hands on every TBS I can find. I'm going to know them like the back of my hand.

I'm still in shock as to how my confidence has been boosted in REG. I'm really starting to believe in all that I preach.

Other than that I'm still plugging away.

3 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the iMac? One of my tax teachers just bought one!! I want one, because I think it will be easier for the parents to use, but it will remain a want for now LOL. 2 a window for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Girl! You are on your way :) I call all day TBS day is a TBS Marathon Day which I benefited so much when I took reg. (i think)I'd like to do that 1 week before myexam so everything ios fresh when i take the exam. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dee I think the TBS day is going to be great! I'm going to do one tomorrow and atleast another half day of TBS before D Day. Thanks for the idea.

    @MissGina No its just a monitor. I would just connect my Laptop to it. But it has a built in camera and high quality speakers. Plus it plays music directly from your ipod and it charges it. (YOu can see I'm rambling...Lol)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails