Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Don't Mean to Complain But I Need to Vent......

I don’t want to sound like a complaining brat…. But I really DON’T LIKE BEC!!! Every time I start to feel confident something comes to totally knock me down. I try to convince myself that I’m overreacting but I can’t help to feel this way.

I guess this all stemming from today’s lunch time studying. Budgeting and forecasting totally took advantage of me. I don’t know what it is but I was getting all the calcs wrong. I specifically remember working through them last time and getting them correct. Its like I never learned this stuff.

I basically spent a hour and a half trying to figure out four problems. That seriously is not funny. That means I have some huge deficiencies in that area. The fact that the text book is so vague doesn’t make it easier. I need to get it together and I need to get it together quick. I only have 12 days left and I still need to do the IT module. I will only spend another day on this chapter and then IT for two days. After that its review, review, review. Hopefully I won’t get slammed on the exam with those budgeting questions. No matter what I’m going to keep at it.


Maybe my brain is just off today. I sure hope so!

3 comments:

  1. It might just be overload. Sometimes I get stuff wrong becuase I am not really reading the questions and then I get flustered which just ruins it. I spent 15 minutes on a problem only to realize a few hours later that my brain was completely skipping one line which had all the info. You have been working hard. Dont beat yourself up too bad. You are going to pass. Tonight it will all come back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bev. Once you get to a point, you need to take some time off - even if it's just a couple of hours. Go to a park and lay in the sun...go to the mall and do some window shopping...whatever it takes to get your mind off the exam COMPLETELY.

    Some people have told us that meditation/visualization helps a lot too.

    Then, when you think you're fresh, jump in and see how you do.

    Let us know how it goes, we're rooting for you!

    Sincerely,
    Bisk CPA Review Team

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails