Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TBS Day for BEC


I've decided this coming Sunday I will be doing at a minimum two written communications from each module. This really helped me in REG. I will post an update on how it goes.

In other news BEC is moving right along. I feel confident but I definitely need to do a good final review. Tomorrow I will be reviewing COSO at lunch and watching  three hours of cram lectures at night while taking good notes. Thursday I will do questions from the cram lectures I watched. Friday is a repeat. I WILL BE GETTING THROUGH THE ENTIRE CRAM BEFORE SUNDAY!! Here's to studying!!

3 comments:

  1. Its on April 9th. Ironically I took BEC on April 9th last year also. I'm determined that this time will be the time that I pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gonna ace it! I see you are NOT playing games anymore with BEC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails