Thursday, March 31, 2011

MY GET RIGHT PLAN FOR BEC


I have tomorrow off and I’m planning on using my three day weekend wisely.

This weekend will consist of no outside activities other than the CPA. T.V. will only be watched when I’m taking a break and phone calls will be limited to emergencies My plan or as I would like to call it “My Get Right Plan” is as follows

Friday April 1,

1) Complete the Risk Mgmt Questions in the Wiley textbook using the Yaeger minimum question list.

2) Watch 2hrs of the Yaeger Fin Mgmt Cram DVD

3) Re-Do all Financial Mgmt Questions in Becker

4) Do a progress test on B3

5) Re-Watch the Becker COSO videos (I noticed I need to brush up on this).

Saturday April 2

1) Watch Yaeger Performance Measures Cram Videos

2) Do minimum Performance Measures questions

3) Do all Becker Performance Measures questions

4) Watch Yaeger Cost Measurement Video’s

5) Do minimum Wiley questions

6) Do all Becker Cost Questions

7) Do atleast 6 WC’s.

Sunday April 3

1) Do 80 IT questions (no videos)

2) Re-Do all Econ Questions (no videos)

3) Do planning and control questions (minimum Wiley and 85% of Becker)

4) Do alteast 6 WC’s.

I know this plan seems aggressive but I have to do it. I know next week will be busy at work and I won’t be able to be at ease until I’ve completed all homework twice and I’m scoring in the 80’s for homework.

I went back to see my REG performance in the software and each and every category showed that I scored atleast a 80 overall. That’s my plan for BEC.

So time to GET IT RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your preparation SAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that!! You are on your way to a CPA. I need to get a schedule going for REG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails