Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Audit Audit Everywhere

The title of this post sums it up. In order for me to pass Audit I have to put these next 3 weeks on hold and make sure that Audit OS everywhere in my life.

I admit that I'm pretty much exhausted. I really want to be done with the CPA exam like yesterday! But I'm in the home stretch and theres NO way I'm going slack off now.

The Roger Cram is just so good. The way he sums this stuff up is just genius! So far I've watched about 4 hours of video and I have 4 more to go. My test is 19 days away so I have ample amount of time to do questions and simulations. A part of me wishes I would have kept my original test date however considering that I want my confidence level to be boosted I am glad to have time.

Oh by the way Roger is having a free Audit Reports webcast. (Seriously you should consider) Roger got me thru the BEAST FAR on the first try. The Irony is that this is the first one I passed on the first try.

I surely have my work cut out for me but I'm in the home stretch. I feel blessed to have made it this far. At this time last year I had not passed one single part and I was waiting for BEC scores (which I failed). So just thinking of that keeps me going and motivated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails