Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Countdown to Audit....13 Days to Go

Today was very productive.

I did 14 Evidence simulations and I'm happy to say that I did fairly well. I'm happy that I'm doing much better with audit procedures.

I also did 99 evidence questions and 15 questions from engagement planning and internal control (just to keep it fresh).

I also wrote out evidence note cards, and took notes from the questions that I got wrong while doing the Wiley test bank questions.

I may watch the video on audit reporting tonight just to get a jump start tomorrow, its not definite because my attention span right now is low. No point in trying to retain info when my mind is wandering (so we'll see).

Other than that I'm sooooo happy with my progress.

So far I've been averaging about 6-7 hours of straight studying a day.

Well that's my update for today....back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails