Sunday, November 27, 2011

Well Here it Goes....Tomorrow is Audit

One word, Exhausted.

Exhausted in a good way though, exhausted meaning that I have filled my brain with all things audit. There is not one ounce of me that feels that I didn't do all I could to study for audit. The fact that I pushed myself to my limit and didn't slack or take shortcuts is enough for me to sleep well tonight and still be proud of myself no matter what.

Today I woke up at 7:30 am and I've been studying for almost 12 straight hours. This is without any TV or phone calls (I was tweeting though...twudygroup gets me through my study sessions)

In total I've done around 2500 audit MCQ's. This morning I said I wasn't going to do hardly any but I changed my mind because I just wanted a quick refresher (glad I did that!!!)

I can't rave enough about my review course. Roger's text book has made my life so much easier. The book just breaks everything down into basic terms. The fact that everything just flows from chapter to chapter is just a breath of fresh air. I can't say how much easier or less painful it makes studying when you watch Roger and his hilarious videos and he comes up with these funny but very useful mnemonics. The confidence that I'm feeling compared to when I took other parts is just no comparison. Of course I'm remaining humble and realizing that this exam can be brutal I'm acknowledging that I'm scoring better and understanding concepts clearer than I did with other parts.

My exam isn't until 4pm tomorrow. I usually like to test around 12 or 1pm however this is the only time I could get that day. I'm going to use the time wisely. I'm going to get a GOOD nights sleep and just skim my notes tomorrow. I'm doing absolutely no MCQ's. I will also read through some more answers to simulations but I won't be working any from scratch. I don't want to exert myself in any way shape or form because I know when I get in there I'm going hard!!!!

My plan is to get thru the MCQ's in no more than 2 hours MAX that leaves me with two hours for Sims (which is alot of time). 2 hours for MCQ's and 2 hrs for Sims is the worst case scenario.

I'm just ready to go in there tomorrow and get er done!!!!

Tonight could possibly be my last weekend of studying for the CPA Exam. I'm saying a nice long prayer tonight just for this.

Good Luck to everyone these next three days in the window. Keep fighting and dont give up.

It's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails