Thursday, November 3, 2011

I PASSED FAR and I'm in A Daze

The Beast, the one that gives us nightmares, the one with so much info, I did it, I passed, and on the first try. Whew!!!

Scores came out earlier today and I was sick to my stomach when I got word that NASBA received the scores. I had thee worst anxiety today. I think it was bad because I have never studied this hard before for one part. I didn't want to imagine what going back to study would be like.

I checked my score at least 8-10 times in 3 hrs and finally at about 9:30pm my score was there...75 on the dot. I seriously wanted to cry.

FAR took so much out of me...I basically gave up my summer because of FAR and hurricane Irene caused me to miss the 2nd window. But can I tell you every disappointment is a blessing because some things I studied just days before FAR were things I didn't even look at during my second window studying.

I can't begin to express my many thanks to my twitter friends. They really inspire me and help me stay on track. I love you guys!!

One more to go and I'm done...with everything I have in me I'm going into Audit with a fight!!

Oh and the Roger Cram for FAR is just fantastic...I COULD NOT have reviewed that amount of material on my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails