Sunday, November 20, 2011

8 Days Until Audit

Ok so I skipped a day.

Yesterday my brain was off. Off like it was on vacation and it wasn't coming back until it felt like it. With that said I accepted it for what it was and took a break. At first I felt guilty but in hindsight it was the right move. I'm only human right?

I was hitting a roadblock with Audit Sampling. For some reason it just wasn't sticking AGAIN. However I vowed to get through it today and I did. I'm going to read over it again tonight in the cram book and possibly do a simulation.

Today was the first time I did a random quiz on all chapters (except technology). I'm happy to say I got a 95% on 20 questions.

I hope I'm not getting a false sense of security because I have never done this well on any section in the review stage. 

There is no way that I can't just not do all of the Wiley and Becker questions. I have to go in there knowing that I did all that I could. I.would be very upset at myself if i slacked off and had bad results because of it.

Thanks to Roger and his mnemonics and entertainment audit is actually enjoyable. I just can't believe how understandable he makes Audit. Oh and I have to say that Roger explains PPS sampling 50 times better in the cram then he does in the full review course.

I.can honestly.say I'm very happy that I decided to get the cram rather then go through the cpa review book again. It sums up all the key points nicely

Ok I've said enough for the night...back at it tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails