Monday, November 28, 2011

Audit Recap...And Now The Wait Begins

So I'm just gonna jump right in it.

I got through the MCQ's in 1 hour and 20 mins. I had to seriously go back and double.check to make sure I wasn't forgetting something. There were some tricky ones in there but there weren't many. In total throughout 90 questions I marked less than 15 that I was unsure of. Out of those I would say I had about 6 that I just took my best guess.

Now onto the Sims.....

I know I got the research right and I know I got 2 sims 90-100% right.

Two other sims I would say I for between 75% -85% right.

Another simulation I'm guessing I got around. 70-75% right

The last Sim I would say probably 65-70% .

I can just flat out say that Rogers course prepared me. There were no surprises. Everything he emphasized to study was definitely on the test and his course book covered it.

Now its just time to wait. No matter the results I tried my hardest and studied like a mad woman.

I took no shortcuts and I made some big sacrifices. I feel blessed to have made it this far and I'm so proud to see my progress from when I first started.

My Mom asked me how I felt today and I just told her that I feel like it was life changing.

Heres to waiting...(and prayerfully passing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails