Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Benefits Of Becoming a CPA

Well besides the fact of having those nice three letters I see a number of benefits.

1) Increased marketability
2) More opportunities for growth
3) Ability to educate others from a professional perspective
4) Greater understanding of accounting and finance
5) Sooooo much potential to so many different careers.
6) Opportunity to work anywhere
7) Potential and ability to start own business (i.e. tax/bookeeping business)


I could go on and on....but I feel that these are the most important. I also feel that for me its important because I currently feel stuck at my job. I know that by obtaining my license I will have so many opportunities that will be in reach (atleast I feel close than what they are now).

I wonder what everyone else's motivaiton is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails