Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reviewing REG

Ok so I'm officially done with watching the videos for REG tax. I actually have about a hour and half of videos on sims left but I'm planning on finishing that by weeks end. The beginning of the weeks focus is to review individual taxation, transaction in property, partnerships, and some corporate tax. I'm going to master liquidating and non liquidating distributions, and basis questions. When I'm done with that I'll start the business law section. My goal is to knock business law out in one week to a week and a half tops. With this schedule I will have between 2.5 to 3 weeks for a final review. Along with my Yaeger Cram that I bought I really feel confident. I think that's pretty good. I'm also practicing answering my questions in 2 mins tops. If I don't know the answer I just make a educated guess. The funny thing is that I'm realizing that I need to stop second guessing myself, when I do I usually guess wrong and my first choice was usually right. If I stick to this schedule I think I'll be able to get some BEC studying into this plan. I won't go full force into BEC until after 7-31 but I will start with cost accounting and budgets first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails