Saturday, June 5, 2010

The RunDown

Ok so let's just get to it

I decided back in September 2009 that I need to get on top of my game and take the CPA. So I did my research and realized that I was short some credits... (womp womp). I signed up for 6 credits, sent in my app, and I was approved!!

Ok so now I'm all focused and getting my mind right and I study for two months hardcore (or so I thought) for BEC. I took that on 4/9/2010. As soon as I walked into the test center, my emotions started going CRAZY!!!! Sweating non stop, itching, scratching, just a HOT MESS!!! As I clicked through the questions I felt a little confident but some of them were getting the best of me. The test is allotted 2.5 hrs and guess what... I left with 3 mins on the clock. I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. I needed all my time!!


Ok so fast forward to May 15th. I went to the NASBA website and entered my section ID (and I was at work) and what do I see a BIG FAT69..... you want to talk about pissed and depressed. Yeah that was me! I had to leave work early because I was so upset.

I've decided that I can't continue to have this pity party and if I'm going to do it...I'm going to do it right. I'm taking REG on July 19th and I will retake BEC again before the end of August. My original goal was to take all four parts starting April and be done by August.....ummm yeah so now I've realized that I must have been on something because now that I'm learning my study habits and my ability to retain that isn't happening. So my new goal is to pass two by the end of the summer.


I think this blog will help motivate me as well as help others. I want it to be a form of encouragement to myself and others.


Tests are meant to be passed and this is just another test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails