Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yaeger CRAM





I just ordered the Yaeger Cram for REG and BEC. Next week I'm going to pay for BEC again and reschedule for the end of August. I also have to see what the hell I did with my FAR NTS. That was a dumb move to pay for it before I knew my results. But hey you live and you learn. I think it expires at the end of October. If it does I'm going to have to take it then.

I managed to type up my notes last night for Corp taxes and go over the questions again. I didn't do the 4th video but I will tomorrow. I felt myself losing concentration and I didn't want to torture myself and risk losing the ability to understand just because I'm trying to meet my goal. Atleast I met one goal. So I'm going to give myself a pat on the back for that one.

**Determination IS Key*** without that then what the hell do you have????

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on REG and BEC.

    I passed FAR/BEC last window and will be taking AUD/REG in early July-late August.

    I'll definitely be keeping up with your blog for REG tips. Are you only using Yaeger CRAM for REG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to far? did you take it? or let it expired?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let it expire last year :) Around the time that I was going to take it I found out that I failed BEC so I wanted to take BEC again and my NTS for FAR expired in October. So I couldn't take both. But FAR is rescheduled this year for May 31st and I WILL be taking it and passing on that day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails