Monday, June 7, 2010

Progress

Ok so I spoke to Phil Yaeger today. I kinda understand the reasoning behind adding back charitable contributions to Ordinary Income when doing partnership returns but I'm still trying to get the rational down. But I digress.

My new feat is determining how to speed up my study time. It is taking me way to long to get through REG. I still have three parts of Corporate 5 parts of Gifts and Trusts and then I'd say 10 parts of everything else. All of this by July 31st. Plus I still want to give myself time to do a review and take a practice exam.....sigh......big sigh..... but I won't complain I'm just going to own this test. My goal for tomorrow is to watch 2 hrs of video. If I can do that I will feel much better about my study plan. I'm also going to order my CRAM for REG either this week or no later then next week. Ok I'm going to bed now. I know I'll be having dreams of Ordinary Losses, Charitable Contributions and DRD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails