Saturday, June 5, 2010

So This is the Plan for This Week

So My goal is to finish Corporate Taxes this week and review partnerships questions.

Saturday night I went out to dinner with two of my coworkers one of whom is a CPA and sometimes it really pays to get out there and see what life is like on the CPA side. Guess what??? It looks pretty good. I needed that extra push and this spark to get me going again. So every week I'm going to make a study schedule and really really really put 110% into not breaking it. I'm also going to do atleast 20 questions a day in addition to my daily studying. My goal is to study atleast 2hrs a day during the week and atleast 4-5 hrs a day on the weekend. I'm realizing that the key is to retain info not so much strive for 1 million hours of study. Because you can study a ton and still fail ( hmmmm yeah I know the feeling).

Ok so let the adventures begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails